Webinar Archive Search
A WEBINAR SERIES ON HOSPITAL-COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
Hosted by Moving Health Care Upstream and ChangeLab Solutions and funded with generous support from The Kresge Foundation and Nemours Children’s Health System, this webinar brought together experts to discuss realistic and innovative local and institutional policy strategies that hospitals can...
- Food Insecurity Slide Deck (7/17)
- Food Insecurity Follow-up Q&A
- Food Insecurity Screening and Referral Process Map for Strong4Life (S4L) Clinic (Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta)
- Atlanta Community Food Bank Referral Form
- Case Study: Healthy Beverage Program (Connecticut Mental Health Center)
- 2017 Policy Agenda: Food Insecurity & Access to Healthy Food (Hospital Association of San Diego & Imperial Counties)
Webinar presented July 27, 2017
A webinar about improving access and affordability of fresh produce
Once a retailer decides to sell healthier foods, they face another challenge: working with distributors to stock small amounts of produce at an affordable rate and in a convenient mannter. This webinar describes components of the distribution system, identifies distribution challenges that urban...
Webinar presented October 22, 2014
A webinar on bringing fresh, healthy foods to corner stores
Building connections between healthy food distributors and small food stores can improve neighborhood food access and support the regional economy.
Webinar presented June 4, 2013
A webinar about supporting healthy food access and the economy
Communities across the country are tapping into new sources of funding to pay for infrastructure improvements that improve health. Economic development and redevelopment agencies manage a variety of financing programs, which community leaders can leverage to support local health goals.
- Economic Development 101 presentation slides
- Putting Business to Work: Incentive Policies for the Private Sector
- Green for Greens: Finding Public Financing for Healthy Food Retail
- Economic Development Access Healthy Food Fact Sheet (updated 3/09)
- Economic Development Access Healthy Food Fact Sheet in Spanish (updated 3/09)
Webinar presented June 29, 2012