Many organizations and state agencies have developed resources that may be helpful as you begin to explore shared use in your community. We have highlighted some below, and will continue to do so as new resources become available. Although ChangeLab Solutions does not endorse the legal accuracy of these resources, we believe them to be useful in helping communities create successful shared use partnerships around the country.
- Arkansas Joint Use Agreement (JUA) Grant
- Mississippi Office of Healthy Schools Joint Use Agreements
- Move More: A Toolkit for Promoting Open Use of School Property in North Carolina
- NC Toolkit: Promoting Physical Activity Through Joint Use Agreements
- School Facilities Joint Use Calculator - 21st Century School Fund
- ShapingNJ Joint Use Toolkit
- TN Recreational Joint Facility Use