ChangeLab Solutions helps the public and private sectors make communities more livable, especially for those at the highest risk with the fewest resources. Join our interdisciplinary team of lawyers, urban planners, policy analysts, public health specialists, communication and administrative professionals, and finance experts.
Current Open Positions
We are currently accepting applications for internships and fellowships for students and recent graduates.
Additional openings are posted here as they become available. Check back frequently for updates!
ChangeLab Solutions is guided by our core values, which are reflected in our workplace relationships and office culture.
- Collaboration: We create strong working partnerships internally and externally.
- Authenticity: We support bringing one’s whole self to work.
- Excellence: We are passionate about producing high-quality work to advance our shared mission.
- Innovation: We drive both practical and visionary law and policy solutions to public health problems.
- Equity: We believe in a shared vision of health for all.
Our generous benefits package aligns with our mission and values. We believe in fostering healthy communities, starting with our staff and their families. Benefits at ChangeLab Solutions include the following:
- Medical Insurance: 100% of employee premium covered, 50% of premium for dependents
- Paid Time Off: starting at 4½ weeks/year
- Paid Holidays: 10 days, plus a weeklong closure at year-end
- Retirement: 5% contribution (independent of employee contribution)
- Commuter Subsidy: $100/month for public transit, $20/month for bicycle commuters
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Our office is located at Broadway & 22nd Street in Oakland, near BART and bus lines. Our friendly office includes a lounge area and shared offices, reflecting our collaborative work style. We support work-life balance, and though many staff members telecommute 1-2 days a week, we make sure teams are in the office during core hours to foster in-person relationships as well.